Burley Bike Trailer Cub Yellow
The Rental Cub is designed with the high-use rental situation in mind.
The durable, double-walled plastic base is ideal for daily use over multiple rental seasons.
The sturdy designmakes it the top choice for continuous use by bike-rental companies.
- Customized model ready for rental use-no extra conversion kit needed
- Bolt-on hitch compatibility using Forged Hitch (ordered separately) or Classic Hitch(ordered separately)
- Bolt-on wheels/axles
- Unnecessary parts removed to reduce maintenance (brake & handlebar)
- Durableo2-in-1 waterproofcover made of long-lasting tarpaulin material, with double-sided TPU coating
- Clear vinyl front window-no elastic, snaps, or zippers to wear out
- Cover is bolted to the top of frame to eliminate dragging cover on the ground
- Double-wall HDPE bucket is quiet and extremely robust
- Plastic bucket washes out quickly with five drain holes
- Non-absorbent cover and seat padding is easily wiped-down for cleaning, prevents mould, and dries quickly
- Open size 91x79x97cm
- Folded size 93x79x36cm
UK Delivery Options:
Free UK Shipping on orders over £70.00 *
*Excludes cartons & hampers
Otherwise £0.67 - £3.50 Standard Shipping
Food & Drink Hampers £3.50 - £6.50 (bulk delivery 60+ items - quotation upon request) [email protected]
Furniture £50.00 (bulk delivery 4+ items - quotation upon request) [email protected]
|Europe (All EU/EEA countries plus Switzerland)||7-14 working days||£12.99 per order|
|US & Australia||7-14 working days||£12.99 per order|
|Hong Kong & Canada||7-14 working days||£17.99 per order|
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to countries not listed above.
Please note: Orders sent to non-EU countries may incur local duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount, therefore these are not included in your order and will need to be paid locally upon receipt. Please contact your local customs office if you need further information before placing your order. Any charges incurred in the return of products to the vendor where the duty is not paid will be deducted from the final return refund.
Hello of Mayfair works with independent suppliers in the UK. Unless otherwise stated, all items, including electronics and light fittings sold are suitable for UK market (including voltages and fittings). All care will be taken to notify our international customers, but Hello of Mayfair cannot be responsible for the return or adaptation of goods ordered to international markets that are not suitable for use.
Some products are not eligible for international shipping. If you have any doubts, our customer support team are more than happy to help. [email protected]